Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Great News!

"Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrews 4:16

MERCY and GRACE!! Well after almost a week waiting, I received news today that all the tests were benign. Thank you, Lord! God has taught me so much in the last week about what truly is important. I have a new compassion for those who are dealing with diseases like cancer and I have an altered view of life. Oh, it is never very fun when God is trying to teach you something! I never like that part. I always try to tell God that I will learn even without the trials, but I guess he doesn't believe me! My brother asked me if I went skydiving or rode on a bull named Fu Man Chu. I didn't, but if I had the chance I probably would have!

thank you all for your prayer support!
more later...

12 comments:

Carrie said...

Praise God Gretchen!! I am thanking Him too. And He is rejoicing with you! Hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

Praise God, for He is good! We thank you Lord for answered prayer.
J.Spring

Anonymous said...

Thank the Lord! So glad to hear everything is OK.

Beckyb said...

Thank you Lord for answers to prayer!! That is awesome and makes me smile!!

Steffie B. said...

Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers and keeping your hand on Gretchen!

Nikki said...

I was so relieved to get your e-mail.
God is so good and I am praising and thanking Him with you!

Anonymous said...

Yes! I gardened like a crazy, foolish woman this week -- prayin' and diggin'.
Blessings, Gretchen. Bull riding for the next girls night out?
Dana

Gwen Oatsvall said...

I BLOGGED PRAYER NEEDS YESTERDAY AND YOU WERE ON MY LIST ... THANK YOU LORD FOR GOOD NEWS ... I AM SURE YOU ARE SO RELIEVED !!!! LOL

annaheld said...

Praise God! If this isn't a true answer to prayer, i dont know what is!!! So glad to hear everything is AOK!!!
I LOVE YA!!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

going to comment a second time because i am still praising the Lord for you !!!!

Pam said...

It is great to know that you are fine. God's healing is great.

Anonymous said...

Your sweet life is marked by God. Praise Jesus. xo e

Happy Gotcha Day, Samuel!!

AAAARRRGH!!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Mia!