Tuesday, May 1, 2007

call for prayer

Well, amidst the day to day life in a busy family (in between painting my living room, doing laundry, helping with homework, rushing kids to the potty, hamster races, etc.) I received a call from my Dr. that some yearly tests of mine came back with unusual abnormal cells. I had an endiometrial biopsy last week (ouch!) and am waiting on those results. Needless to say, it has thrown us back a little. About 40% of the results come back with significant problems like Cancer. Yeah, something I DON'T NEED right about now! Please hold us up in prayer the next few days as we wait for the results.

7 comments:

annaheld said...

I just thought that I would let you know that you have been in our prayers this last week, and we will continue praying for you!!!
I LOVE YOU LOTS & LOTS!!!

Steffie B. said...

We will keep you in our prayers....please keep us posted!

Beckyb said...

I am praying already!! I am waiting to hear any news. You have had quite the time and this isn't easy either - waiting to hear on tests - I will just keep praying!!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

pray, pray, pray- we will be on our knees .. please keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

The Conant's are on our knees on your behalf.... xo e

Nikki said...

I am soooo sorry to hear that Gretchen, I am praying FOR SURE.

Hugs sent to you, my friend.

Emmie said...

awww Gretchen! I will deinitly keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

Happy Gotcha Day, Samuel!!

AAAARRRGH!!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Mia!