Thursday, March 1, 2007

Snow Day!



In case you heard me scream "NO WAY!" clear across the United States this morning (okay, maybe not quite so nice...), I need to explain. Yes, here we are on our (maybe 7th?) snow day of the year here in Maple Valley. I am including pictures in case some of you think I am (or have in the past) exaggerating the circumstances. The boys get a day off of school for just "the thought" that snow might come! And if we get 1/4 of an inch? Better take off a week! I am officially crazy. Just look at those treacherous streets! Here we are in our front yard enjoying the 45 degree weather and our snow day. Tried to make snow ice cream, Mom, but it was just mud. :) ARGGGGGH!

7 comments:

Pam said...

Oh my, that sounds like here in Nashville. They see one flake of snow and will call off school. I heard on the news this morning that WA was suppose to get snow. I never imaged that it would be that much. :)

Beckyb said...

Send 'em out here for awhile - they'll see SNOW day!!! :)

Nikki said...

That might be one of the funniest things I have ever seen!

Carrie said...

Your kidding me right! Oh what I would do to just see lush green again. I am so envious!

Steffie B. said...

That is hilarious! We've had some major snow here too. Not like Becky, but ENOUGH for me!

DavidandBarbara said...

Hello from your former neighbors on Caenen street.

Good to hear about your adventures in living.

Give the kids a hug for us and tell them we have no one in the new neighborhood to give fudgesicles to.

David and Barbara

Gwen Oatsvall said...

it sounds like tn... we got out of school early last week for a tornado warning ... gotta love it or NOT ..

Happy Gotcha Day, Samuel!!

AAAARRRGH!!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Mia!