Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Feng Shui Sister

Not much new going down around here this week. I'm still working myself into circles trying to "downsize" our house and reorganize to make our smaller house work! I feel like a dog chasing its tail. Or maybe more like a manatee chasing its tail? Yesterday, I switched the office/playroom to the boys' room, the boys' room to Mia's room, and Mia's room to an office. (tried to get it all done while Kenton was on the slopes for the day). Yeah, it wasn't quite a "day's work". Maybe by summer I'll get it done.:) well, maybe next summer...

6 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm reading your post and thinking your doing what and in how much time and then I read your ending statement...WHEW! Take it easy on yourself over there.

Steffie B. said...

Wow.....you must have some serious energy! Way to go.....I think?!?!? lol

Beckyb said...

Whew - you are an organizing maniac over there - I don't even think I could do all of that without Joe to help me lift beds, dressers, etc. I am IMPRESSED!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you on speed? How can I get some? xoE

Nikki said...

We have been reorganizing everything over here too - for what feels like FOREVER!
Good luck to you!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i have to admit that i am a closet re-arranger. i just changed my living room around today for no reason... i clean out toys and re-do the (w)reck room on a weekly basis ... i would have loved to have helped ya !!!!

Happy Gotcha Day, Samuel!!

AAAARRRGH!!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Mia!