Monday, December 31, 2007

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year





I don't know about any of you, but this past month I've had just enough extra time to breathe! I'm embarrassed about my lack of postings, but then again, life must not revolve around my computer! We've done so many fun things this month: Riding the Santa Train, Christmas Eve Service with ALL THREE involved singing (go figure!)..., Christmas morning (thanks to Kjer and Brett, a WII!!!!). We've had so much High School Musical I could.......actually, I roam around all day singing the songs. I will try to upload picts from today's family fun day: Snow tubing in the mountains! Kenton is such a nut about snow, he's even willing to wear duct tape gloves. :) And tomorrow, we hop on Amtrak for an early morning ride to Portland. Picts to come. I promise to be better!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just don't think i could ask for cuter cousins!!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!
~ANNA~

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna come visit but that means you have to take me tubing!

Beckyb said...

Sounds like a TON of fun!!! See the great things you can do out West!?!?! (I'm still jealous!!!)
Have a great break!

Anonymous said...

What a great looking bag in the back of that van! xo e

Steffie B. said...

Looks like a blast.....just got your Christmas card yesterday! ;)

Pam said...

You all look sooo cold.

Nikki said...

Love your updates but TOTALLY understand about not having enough time in the day...looks like your days have been filled with much fun!
So glad to hear you are all well and enjoying life out West.
Have a blast in Portland...Happy New Year!
(got your card and love it, thanks!)

Happy Gotcha Day, Samuel!!

AAAARRRGH!!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Mia!