Friday, September 21, 2007

as if it were that hard!

You know the feeling you get when you have so much to tell an old friend so you never call because there's too much to tell? Well, I'm attempting to get back on the saddle after a long a busy summer. School just started (yes, just started), so we're getting back on track after having an average of 7-8 boys playing at my house all summer! I couldn't get to the computer for fear my house would crumble around me if I wasn't supervising! Any of you relate?

So forget the previous posting about pictures from the summer. It probably won't happen. :) If it does, well, what a treat that will be! :)

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Your header looks beautiful, Gretchen! What gorgeous kiddos (and pup)...
Keep us posted as best you can - you've got your hands full. Miss you, though!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

love the family picture and glad you are back ... no worries about being gone .. we totally understand ..

hey, did you get your reunion pkg?

Beckyb said...

You make me laugh!!! I loved the music AND the new header - gorgeous!!!

Can I relate - you bet!!! 6-8 12-14 year old boys - oh my - I didn't worry that they would hurt anything except the floor when they were all jumping around playing Guitar Hero - and oh my, all those adult male voices in my living room - that is SCARY!!!

Pam said...

I love the picture. It is great to see you back.

Anonymous said...

YEP - It's official!!!! I definitely have the cutest
nephews and niece in the entire world!!!!
BTW - this is my FIRST EVER response to any blog.
Do you feel special now?!! :)

Kim :)

Steffie B. said...

Love, Love, Love your new header. So glad the house didn't crumble and you are still alive! lol Looking forward to hearing from you more! ;)

Happy Gotcha Day, Samuel!!

AAAARRRGH!!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Mia!