Saturday, February 3, 2007

Newsflash2: Isaac Comes Back!

Our son has returned! After being gone 20 minutes, we had a knock on the door. I was happily greeted with a smiling Isaac, ready to come home. I, of course, welcomed him back (didn't kill the fatted calf, but we'll have waffles for dinner) He looked, but couldn't find a better family in the neighborhood anyway. His whole countenance had changed, even smiling in the cold rain. Here he is, back in front of his Saturday homework. This time the work actually got done. If only all our problems could be solved this easily!

4 comments:

Steffie B. said...

So glad he's back.....what a good post! Does "he" know that you let "us" all know? lol

Emmie said...

I'm so glad I finally found your blog! I'm excited to read about your daily activites as well! Oh, I'm also glad Isaac's back and hopefully learned some lessons! :)

Beckyb said...

That is Tough Love at it's best - I LOVE IT!!! Thanks for sharing - makes us all feel "normal"!!

annaheld said...

tell ike that all of his cousens here in lafayette are glad he decided to come home! That post was awesome! u guys make me laugh!
I LOVE you all!!

Happy Gotcha Day, Samuel!!

AAAARRRGH!!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Mia!