Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Miss Sassy Pants Exerts Her Strong Will!


Watch out for this girl! She's got a will of iron. Mia is now fully potty trained, thanks to her iron will. One day, absolutely nothing to do with the potty (screaming, fits, straight legs, diapers) and the next day, fully done. Seriously, we've skipped straight past training pants and all that and have gone straight to the big time. Yesterday at the museum she said, "mama, I need to go to the restroom please." Hilarious. All my work is for naught unless this princess ready and willing! I think we've got our work cut out for us. Here she is enjoying the "fruits" of her labors, what we lovingly refer to as "poo poo suckas" in our house!
BTW, no new laundry service here. My brother Jon(who can fix stinkin' ANYTHING) walked me through changing the dryer belt ON THE PHONE! He's taught me to wire ceiling lights, fix the drain under the sink, and fix the bathroom fan. If you need something fixed and want to save a load of $$, call me and I'll set you up for a fee. :) Seriously, THANK YOU JON!

8 comments:

Nikki said...

Congrats Mia!
I know that is EXACTLY how it is gonna happen with my little sassy pants, too. That is why I am not pushing the issue right now. She will let me know when she's ready.

Also, that is so great that your bro hooked you up like that.

Pam said...

Way to go! It is fun to hear about all of our strong willed girls.

What a brother!

Emmie said...

It's gret to hear Mia's potty trained. We're still working on that one with Sophia! Keep up the good work Mia!!

Steffie B. said...

I have a feeling that is how Sophia will be as well. However, i am going to try a little harder with her once we are home from Maui. Way to go Mia!

Beckyb said...

Woo Hoo - SO impressed - about the potty thing AND the washer/dryer - you are a genius!!! Chloe is potty trained now too - whew - no diapers for awhile now!!

Anonymous said...

For heaven's sakes.... just wait until that spicy sass is 14. I promise to always have a room available... for her OR YOU. xoE

Carrie said...

When they are ready, they are really ready. I'm hoping it goes that smooth over here.

Is there anything a woman cannot do with a little advice!! Way to go Gretchen!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i am with ya ... when the girls want panties they get panties ... the washer thing is fabulous .. i can't fix anything and i am not a verbal learner, but a visual one, so it takes forever to get anything done around here ..

Happy Gotcha Day, Samuel!!

AAAARRRGH!!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Mia!