Friday, February 16, 2007

Is It Spring?

I'm grabbing onto whatever I can here...Sorry for all you covered in a huge blanket of snow, on my walk yesterday (which I do regularly IN THE RAIN!) I saw crocus blooming! Spring is really on its way. I'll be glad to see that after our first full winter in Seattle. Yes, it rains a lot. a lot. A whole stinkin' lot! :) Again, if any of you have a timeshare in a warm place you're not using...

We had a great Valentine's Day. Mia and I helped out in both the boys' classrooms. Wow. Fun, but exhausting. I kept thinking, "How did I EVER last a whole day in the classroom?"

We also had our 2nd small group Bible Studay at our house last night. A great group of 5 young (well... yeah, young, couples.) We're the old farts there. :) It feels like we really are getting to know people here, which is great. And thanks to Gma & Gpa Held's rearranging ideas and Gpa Gord and Kenton's brute strength, our living room now can hold 10 people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right now all the mountain passes are closed because of snow, the wind is whipping at a bazillion miles an hour and I am freezing. I'm pretty sure Spring is not coming to Colorado this year. I'm fine with skipping right to summer. Tomorrow. Would you even go back to the classroom now? NO WAY!! How DID we do it? Teachers are my heroes. xox elly

Happy Gotcha Day, Samuel!!

AAAARRRGH!!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Mia!